Sunday, January 2, 2011

What a Fun Sunday

This is supposed to be one of those days to kick back and do nothing...It's the last day of vacation for my wife and daughter and we are trapped in the basement flooding nightmare.   It was as if we moved yesterday.  We went through the paces anyway.  Transferred about five tons of basement items up the stairs and in the garage and kitchen.   I feel like we've created our own episode of hoarders our dining area.  I hear the basement water clean up guys downstairs running their machines that we are probably paying $197 and hour to operate.  My wife asked the workers the silliest of questions: "How can you guys do what you do?" She was insinuating how much of a painstaking task their job descriptions are.  I believe the most lucrative businesses out there are the ones where they have the customer over a barrel, and we are over a big ass barrel.

No comments:

Post a Comment